Botox Advanced takes over where Botox Basics leaves off and guides you on the more difficult lower face Botox injections. These are the WOW! procedures, the ones most injectors don't do because they can't. We show you how and explain why. Your patients will love the results! Each courses can usually be completed in 6-10 hours or less.
The 27 HD procedural videos in the Botox Advanced course include Suborbital Injections, Suborbital Safety/Pearl, Nasalis Injections, Bunny Lines Pearl, Gummy Smile, Gummy Smile Pearl, DAO Injections, DAO Pearl, DLI Pearl, Perioral Injection, Perioral Pearl, Eversion of Lip Injection, Mentalis Injections, Platysmal Bands, Neck: Short Syringe Pearl, Horizontal Neck Lines, Nefertiti Lift, Nefertiti Pearl, TMD Injection, TMD Pearl, TMD Male Patient, Axillary Injections.
In addition to the videos, our didactic slides cover the science of Botox, what's in Botox, the differences between the 4 major brands, Botox, Xeomin, Dysport and Jeaveau, and why you should use one or the other. The advanced Botox course goes into more detail about the subtle details of injecting the upper face such as lip flip Botox, eye brow lift Botox, Botox for TMJ, Nefertiti lift, forehead Botox, Botox for migraines and Botox for neck lines; all more difficult areas to do correctly.
This on-line course can be completed by most practitioners in 6-10 hours. Take at your own pace from your home or office. You have 3 full months to complete the training.
Natausha Spears, B.S., R.N. —Denise Merdich, MS, ARNP — Caryn Richman
Comprehensive, advanced in-depth lower face instruction, animated voice over explanations plus in depth written information, downloadable PDFs on patient consent, neurotoxin contraindications, medication guide, Black Box Consent Form, Patient Face Log and more!
Set yourself apart from your competition - Neurotoxins Advanced gives you the skills and techniques your competitors don't have.
illustrations to teach and guide you
Take it over and over until passing score is achieved.
This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources and SuperVision, Inc.
Your 10 CME Hours
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Administer advanced neuromodulators to the lower face.
- Describe the similarities and differences of the four FDA approved neuromodulators.
- Describe the necessary medical supplies and office settings for neurotoxin injections of the lower face.
- Distinguish the neuroanatomy and neurophysiology of the facial musculature for neurotoxin injections of the lower face.
- Demonstrate an appropriate approach to consultation for neurotoxin injections of the lower face.
- Describe the written informed consent process for treatment and verbal post treatment instructions to patients.
- Demonstrate the injection techniques of neurotoxin for common patient concerns of Suborbital Lines, Bunny Lines, Gummy Smile, Down Turned Mouth, Asymmetrical Smile, Smoker Lines, Orange Peel Chin, Neck Bands, Necklace Lines, Nefertiti Lift, TMD, Bruxing, Square Jaw Appearance, Sweat Glands.
- Discuss the appropriate approach to manage patient post treatment expectations.
- Evaluate the etiology and management of complications of neurotoxin injections and how to avoid undesired or adverse outcomes.